During the webinar you will learn the basic workflows, concepts, and tools necessary to plan a drone survey using UgCS software and process data in Oasis montaj. We will pick buried anthropogenic sources such as unexploded ordnance (UXO) and estimate their depths.
We will cover the following concepts during the webinar:
• Review of SENSYS MagDrone R3/R4 magnetometers in regards of requirements for the mission planning (distance between lines, flight speed, altitude)
• Flight planning using UgCS software
• Import data into Oasis montaj
• Determine background signal and subtract that from the magnetic data
• Calculate analytic signal and pick targets
• Use Euler deconvolution to estimate depth of buried objects
Alexey Dobrovolskiy | Chief Technical Officer, Member of Board & Co-Founder @SPH ENGINEERING
Victor Mapuranga | Customer Solutions Specialist @SEEQUENT
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway to receive the recording to watch at your own convenience.
Date/Time : June 30, 2022 2pm - 3pm GMT